As of February 23, 2021, MCLA has authorized 羊皮纸 to fulfill all official electronic
以及书面记录请求. To contact 羊皮纸 for questions on how to order, or for updates on current orders, please
call 833-781-7236 between the hours of 8am – 4pm PST
MCLA has authorized 羊皮纸 to provide official transcripts in electronic or paper
格式. Ordering your official transcripts through 羊皮纸 provides you with the
most efficient and convenient method of ordering transcripts online. 所有正式
transcript orders will need to be placed online through the 羊皮纸 portal.
- Transcripts are not available for pick-up at this time.
- MCLA policy prohibits faxing transcripts.
- Please allow 3-5 days for processing.
- Transcripts include all academic history.
- Transcripts are signed and stamped with the college’s official seal.
- 成绩单将 不 be processed if t在这里 are outstanding obligations to the college or holds on student
How to order an official transcript
当前的学生, alumni, and southern vermont college (SVC) students
纸质成绩单售价10美元.00 and Electronic Transcripts cost $8.00
- USPS Delivery to Canada or Mexico is an additional $2.50
- USPS International Delivery is an additional $5.00
- Fed Ex Delivery - Domestic is an additional $27.50
- Fed Ex Delivery - International is an additional $52.50
The fastest way to have your transcript delivered is to use 羊皮纸 申请电子成绩单. Requests for a paper transcript to be mailed via FedEx
delivery can also be made via 羊皮纸 for an additional fee.
Can be viewed / printed by all MCLA students who attended 后 1989年到 横幅自助服务. Step-by-step instructions can be found 在这里.
Unofficial transcripts are not available for Southern Vermont College students.
Please call the 注册商’s Office for questions regarding transcripts at (413) 662-5216.
The Massachusetts College of Liberal 艺术s has appointed 羊皮纸 LLC to act on behalf
of the College in matters concerning the ordering and processing of academic transcript
orders and academic transcript data for the College. As an “agent for the Institution”
as defined in the Family 教育al Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 as Amended (FERPA),
羊皮纸 LLC is subject to, and operates within the bounds of, the same in格式ion
provisions of FERPA as staff of the College.