At MCLA, innovation is a continuous process. Here are some highlights of past and
- MCLA reached a milestone in 2006 with the completion of an $8.500万翻新
历史悠久的默多克大厅 which restored the landmark building to its former grandeur and equipped it with
- In 2007, 史密斯的房子, another historic building on campus, was revitalized.
- The college made improvements to its art labs, the TV studio, student lounge space, and the athletic fields.
- In October 2011 the College broke ground on the Center for Science and 创新.
Work on the $40 million project began with a feasibility project in Fiscal Year 2010, culminating
in a site designation announcement in October 2010. This project represents the largest investment in public higher education in the history
伯克郡， and will be an important resource for faculty, students, K-12 educators, and the
社区. The facility opened in the fall of 2013.
- In October 2012, MCLA celebrated the completion of a $6.9 million renovation at Hoosac
大厅, one of the college's student residencies. The renovations included a new entryway
and 14 new dorms on the first floor.
MCLA expanded academic programming. Recruited an array of outstanding new faculty.
Provided students with new study abroad, internship, and re搜索 opportunities, gave
the institution new visibility and fiscal growth, prompted a surge in enrollment,
and brought new energy and enthusiasm to virtually every aspect of the college.